Process industries operate around the clock and have stringent health and safety standards requiring reliable specialist products either used in the production process itself or around the site locations. Supplying to OEMs and end users, our Process division companies have a strong reputation as technical experts within their niche areas, supplying the following products as single components on a next day service or as part of complex projects involving installation and commissioning:
- specialist valves, which can be pneumatically, electrically or hydraulically actuated (controlled) to various specifications for use in potentially hazardous and explosive environments
- actuators in various materials and specifications e.g. stainless steel within food manufacturing environments to adhere to cleanliness standards
- leak-detection flexible pipework
- specialist pumps for transferring fluids including oil, grease, and other viscous fluids
- safety relief valves and tank fittings to release pressure
- overfill prevention technology
Adding value as a Group
Through the Group's world class logistics centre, both Process division companies have increased their stockholding capacity of existing products and new products which has allowed them to secure new business with more blue-chip organisations and facilitated smarter working within their own warehouses.
Through the Group's creative services team, Hydravalve launched its first catalogue and first e-commerce website, increasing market penetration and enabling customers to view their full product range, check stock availability and buy online.
Read more about
Our Business Model and Divisional Performance